Mar 21, 2010

Solo Old Manila Series

Winners of the SOLO Discover You contest has been unveiled.
It is an online poster contest and image model search at the same time.
The Old Manila Tee Series has been featured in this contest.
Out of the hundres of entries, these posters were chosen as winners.

Seen here is the new campaign for SOLO featuring Jaggy and Joanna - the new faces of Solo.
Lemme give you a background on this photo.
Sara Black was the photographer. The shoot was done at Ms. Black's studio in Makati.
The vintage luggages were rented .
(can you guess how much was paid for a day?)
Andre did the editing.
***

Late last year before the actual run of the contest, our team did some shoots of our own.
One working day was spent shooting. The photos taken were used for the online posters.
When we say our team that means the DSD people.
The merchandisers - senior and junior, designers and graphic artists
acted as models/ make-up artists/ stylists/ photographers for a day (a different routine eh?!).
On Kayelle: shirt (Solo), shorts (Freeway)
On France: shirt (Solo), leggings (Freeway)
accessories (Solo)

Sisa?! hahaha...
I forgot who instructed me to do that pose.
(that someone has to pay!)
***

I like the shirt.
I can't remember how many times I've worn it.
But I'm sure that's a lot.
This was at Giligan's in Trinoma

Jellie and I

That same shirt, I've seen Lovi Po wearing in her TV sitcom.
wala lang i thought of sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment