Mar 27, 2010

Amanda Seyfried on Lucky

Earlier, I was decluttering mine and sister's room. I then saw the February 2010 issue of Lucky magazine which has Amanda Seyfried on its cover. I remember that she also graced the cover of Lucky for its February 2009 issue because I was skimming throught the back issues' content last Friday. Lucky covergirl twice - same month for two consecutive years. She sure is Lucky! Kudos to Lucky for choosing her. I mean, aside from her pretty face, she acts and she sings.

She looked stunning with the red dress in the 2009 issue. But I like her better in the 2010 issue. She looked so pretty and fresh in pink (simple but neat get-up).
***

Mira and I were talking about Amanda and Dear John and Little House last Friday. Btw, Mira is my new "train buddy". Before it was Faye, Kayelle and Jen. Then, Jen resigned. Followed by Faye. Kayelle started to go to work at 8am. So she now goes home an hour earlier than me. Good thing Mira and I both leave the office at 7pm.


And like while we were on our way to Lulu Belle last Thursday, Shai played the song Little House in her car. This was part of the soundtrack of Dear John. I love the way she sang the song. It's full of heart. She has this sweet voice. I made it my new profile song in Plurk. I'm also thinking of using it for my Flipnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment