Mar 20, 2010

Going Galera

Can't believe it's almost a year since my college pals and I have gone to Puerto Galera.
 I was looking through my photo folders and stumbled upon these pictures.
Those were the days (I'm talking as if I am that old, hahaha)
Inside the van, on our way to Batangas Port.

high school musical beach edition (group jumpshot)


I didn't jump too high, did I?
friends labeledtyt - The Swan Jump (whatever?!)

For two nights we went to Mikko's Bar. Of course we had the famous Mindoro Sling.
Shown above are the tissue rings which Maica made (how ingenious of her, hehe).
Sign of friendship =)

I Love CT
Go, go, go BS Clothing Technology graduates!!!

L-R or R-L (doh, i'm confused). Anyway, in the picture are Camille (the one wearing purple), Kiss, Macy, me, Mapat (the one with shades), Maica and Jenina. Uhoh, Chock is not included in the group picture. Obviously, he was the one who took this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment