Mar 19, 2010

Dinner at AA Bbq

We went to Ayala Terraces (in search of an atm machine, coz Ate jen and I ran out of cash)

To AA BBq it is, as suggested by Marife. It's located at Salinas Drive at Lahug Cebu City. What I didn't know is that I don't have to travel that far to have a taste of their barbacue coz they have a branch in Greenhills Shopping Center. LOLz

Food was good. When the bill arrived I can't believe that it was less than a thousand pesos. I mean, we ordered a lot. See that plastic bag there? There's still food left for takeout.


2 comments:

  1. You should try Larsian sa Fuente, okay ang barbecue nila doon. Yun lang, walang silverware, kamayan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we actually had dinner at Larsian the following night... just that i didn't blog bout it (tinamad na ako, hehe =)

    ReplyDelete