Oct 1, 2010

Birthday Gift

I celebrated my 24th birthday last September 30, as a birthday gift my sister asked me to pick a pair of shoes and she'll pay for it...


When I saw this pair of peep toe booties, I knew I found The One. It's kinda in the middle, not that fierce and not that playful. I like the patent leather being deep green (almost black) with the a touch of white, makes it easier to match with the clothes that I have. I also like the heel height, makes me 5'7" tall when I'm wearing it. To make it short - this pair is LOVE!


Thanks sis! Can't wait to wear them on the Freeway event this October 12.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time commenting here! Virgin commenter, LOL. Anyway... sticking to the topic... WOW, those are a sexy pair of shoes! I love it. Want, want, want.

    And belated Happy Birthday to you! I'll be back when you have a new post. I'll add your blog to my feed reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi @fruityoaty, i've been following your blog =)
    thanks for greeting! =)

    ReplyDelete