Jan 8, 2011

Partaaay!

I should have posted this entry a week ago. It has been in my drafts for quite some time now.
So here, I decided to finish it up.

The theme of our company Christmas Party is Alice in Wonderland. Thus, the costumes.
Kayelle, our ex-officemate, went to our party that day. And she said, she thought she woke up in Fairytale Land. 

Hannah as the Caterpillar
Koo as Alice
Kika and Ani as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Sir Melvs as Lady Gaga with the Solo boys as back-up dancers.

me as Alice and I brought with me the white rabbit

Can you tell where the Mad Hatter is? How about Red Riding Hood?

***

I love music and I can't imagine myself living in a world without it!
An intro for this second party. Party with Jam Shoutboxers held at Mogwai.
They are people who listen to the same kind of music as I do, the songs being played in Jam 88.3 that is.
 (I also like house, pop and rnb aside from alternative)

guys and gals of shoutbox

exchange gift

lotsa bottles of tanduay ice and san mig were emptied


I sure had fun that night.
I was there from 7pm to 3am!

***

By just looking at the photo below, one can guess the theme of the party.
Right! It's a beauty pageant.

contestants wearing their national costume

nomnoming before the program starts
no, I don't plan on snatching the sash
I was the one tasked to award the sash to Ms. Congeniality

Kat, Koo, Kika and France (that's me alright!)

I don't know how to end this post. Oh I remember with a period. Haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment